1.26.2009

An Open Letter

Greys Anatomy Pictures, Images and Photos

My dearest Grey's Anatomy,

I hate to say this, but you're ruining my life. And, it has to be said, it's not me, it's you. You fill my head with thoughts of sutures and saline solutions, and I knew it was a problem when I thought to myself, "I wish we had a clean scalpel" when looking for a utensil to butter my bread. I can't sleep because my head is filled with dreams in which I'm trying to perform appendectomies and Whipples but, hello! I don't know how! I didn't go to med school! My areas of expertise lie more in the camp of teaching children to read and tie their shoes. The thing is, I don't want to break up. I just need some "me" time. In short, I can't quit you or McDreamy, but please ease up on dominating my daily thoughts, as I don't have much brainpower to spare.

Note to self- Teach future students to spell "appendectomies".

0 comments: